EverRatchet FAQ Accordion
- ▼Do You Offer Custom Logo Lasering?
- Yes, contact us to get started to get a rendering of your logo on the tool.
- ◄How much force can EverRatchet Handle?
- Shown below is a Stainless Steel EverRatchet holding 20 in-lbs on its dynamic ratchet beam (20lbs, 1 inch from the center of rotation)! Thanks to the ratchet beam design, it is extremely strong down its length but flexes out of the way with some satisfying click action when you go to reset the tool. Got stubborn or rusty bolts? Use EverRatchet's static 1/4" wrench feature to break the bond and then swap over to the ratchet to complete the task!
- ◄Is EverRatchet TSA Friendly?
- Yes, the edge on EverRatchet is TSA compliant.
- ◄Can I Use Other Bits?
- Yes. Standard 1" 1/4 drive bits will work with EverRatchet and can be stored in the tool.
- ◄Where Are The Orders Shipped From?
- Domestic and International orders are shipped from Pennsylvania, USA.