Wherever Emergency Strikes. So Does Flint2Go.
As one of the smallest flints out there, Flint2Go will be there when you need it most. Each flint is individually bagged making them great to stick in your emergency kit, glove box or hiking supply pack just in case you ever need them.
Flint2Go fits in the frame on our EverRatchet Ratcheting Key Chain Multitool
Each Flint2Go is 0.75” (19 mm) by 0.25” (6.4 mm) and are individually packaged in a 1" x 1" (25.4 mm x 25.4 mm) bags.
1) Pile dry kindling in a wind-free location
2) Remove the black exterior coating by scraping it with a metal object
3) Scrape the bare flint to add a small pile of shavings to the kindling
4) Place the flint on a hard surface near the flint shavings/kindling
5) Apply pressure to the top of the flint with a sharp metal object and
strike in the direction of the flint shavings/kindling
6) Once an ember is visible, lightly blow air on the kindling until lit
7) Continue to add kindling to retain fire